Use our quick guide below to help you ensure a smooth and successful sale process:
- Make an appointment with your real estate agency for a face-to-face valuation of your property.
- Select a qualified and experienced real estate agency with inside out knowledge of the local market to list your property and help you attract the right buyers for the right price.
- Prepare, clean and declutter your home, and present its best features to ensure you get the best value possible for your property. Consider getting a professional photographer to capture high quality photos which will help attract potential buyers.
- Following a few rounds of showings, you will hopefully have shortlisted a number of good quality offers. Once you have accepted an offer, if you have a mortgage with a bank, you will need to apply for a Liability Letter stating the total outstanding amount to be paid. After this, the buyer will need to settle the mortgage in order to obtain a Clearance Certificate, the original Title Deed, and all other security documents.
- Then, your broker will apply for the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the developer to ensure the property has been fully paid for and is free from any outstanding charges or maintenance fees. This can take up to seven working days. Complete the transfer of property ownership at the Dubai Land Department. A new Title Deed will then be issued to the new owner.