Genuine Listing High Floor 3 Bedroom Apartment in Bluewaters Bay

Bluewaters Bay Tower 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai

3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale

  • Price:


  • Location:

    Bluewaters Bay Tower 1

  • Bedrooms:


  • Size:


Key Features & Description

  • Built-in Kitchen Appliances
  • Maids Room
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Balcony
  • Security
  • Covered Parking
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • View of Water
  • View of Landmark
  • Lobby in Building

Espace Real Estate is delighted to introduce a new high-rise project, Bluewaters Bay by Meraas, offering a range of 1 to 4-bedroom waterfront apartments on Bluewaters Island, Dubai. This remarkable development is conveniently located adjacent to popular areas such as Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina, making it a prime destination in the city. Drawing inspiration from the Dubai lifestyle, the contemporary architectural design of Bluewaters Bay, coupled with its unique location, exudes a genuine sense of luxury. Additionally, there is a flexible payment plan in place, with 80% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 20% due upon handover. The anticipated handover date -Q3 2027.

-3 Bedrooms
-Maid room
-Sea view
-BUA: Approximately 2,046 sqft
-2 Balconies
-High Floor
-Fully-fitted kitchen
-Built-in wardrobes
-2 Parking spaces

Finance is available on this property through Espace Real Estate.

Office location: Unit 2702 and 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: 04 306 9999
RERA No.: 62536; ORN: 936

his property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker



Google Location Map

Calculate your Mortgage


Monthly Payment:

AED 80,759

Request a Free Property Valuation

To arrange a free, no-obligation, market appraisal of your property, please complete the form below and one of our agents will be in touch

By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Similar Properties