Penthouse Duplex | In Bluewaters Bay Tower

5 Bedroom Apartment For Sale in Bluewaters Bay Tower 1, Bluewaters Island.

  • Price:


  • Location:

    Bluewaters Bay Tower 1

  • Bedrooms:


  • Size:


Key Features & Description

  • Concierge Service
  • Covered Parking
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • View of Water
  • View of Landmark
  • Lobby in Building

Espace Real Estate is delighted to introduce Duplex in Bluewaters Bay by Meraas, an impressive new high-rise development on Bluewaters Island, Dubai. Nestled adjacent to renowned locations like Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island is ideally situated in one of the most bustling and sought-after parts of the city. With a design that draws inspiration from Dubai unique lifestyle and an exceptional location, Bluewaters Bay exudes a genuine sense of grandeur. The development offers a flexible payment plan, with 80% of the payment to be made during the construction phase and the remaining 20% upon handover. Anticipated handover date Q3 2027.

-5 Bedrooms plus maid
-BUA: Approximately 6,879 sqft
-Payment plan
-Fully-fitted kitchen
-Built-in wardrobes
-Full Palm View
-High floor
-Anticipated handover Q3 2027

Finance is available on this property through Espace Real Estate.

Office location: Unit 2702 and 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: 04 306 9999
RERA No.: 48722; ORN: 936

This property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker



Google Location Map

Calculate your Mortgage


Monthly Payment:

AED 411,191

Request a Free Property Valuation

To arrange a free, no-obligation, market appraisal of your property, please complete the form below and one of our agents will be in touch

By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Similar Properties