logo

Cornet Unit 2 Bedroom Apartment in Bluewaters Bay

Bluewaters Bay Tower 2, Bluewaters Island, Dubai

2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale

  • Price:

    AED3,880,000

  • Location:

    Bluewaters Bay Tower 2

  • Bedrooms:

    2

  • Size:

    1309sqft

Key Features & Description

  • Built-in Kitchen Appliances
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Balcony
  • Security
  • Covered Parking
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • View of Water
  • View of Landmark
  • Lobby in Building

Espace Real Estate is excited to present Bluewaters Bay by Meraas, the latest high-rise development. This impressive project features a variety of waterfront apartments ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms on Bluewaters Island in Dubai. Strategically positioned near Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island is a sought-after and lively area in the city. Bluewaters Bay takes inspiration from the Dubai lifestyle, showcasing modern architectural design and an exceptionally unique location that radiates opulence. The project offers a flexible payment plan, with 80% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 20% upon handover. The anticipated handover date is in Q3 2027.


-2 Bedrooms
-Skyline view
-Corner unit
-BUA: Approximately 1,309 sqft
-Payment plan
-Balcony
-Fully-fitted kitchen
-Built-in wardrobes
-1 Parking space
-Vacant


Finance is available on this property through Espace Real Estate.

Office location: Unit 2702 and 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: 04 306 9999
RERA No.: 48722; ORN: 936

his property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker

Amenities

Contact

Google Location Map

Calculate your Mortgage

AED
20%
10Years
%

Monthly Payment:

AED 32,154

Request a Free Property Valuation

To arrange a free, no-obligation, market appraisal of your property, please complete the form below and one of our agents will be in touch

By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Similar Properties