logo

Genuine Resale 2 Bedroom Apartment in Bluewaters Bay Tower

Bluewaters Bay Tower 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai

2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale

  • Price:

    AED5,865,000

  • Location:

    Bluewaters Bay Tower 1

  • Bedrooms:

    2

  • Size:

    1243sqft

Key Features & Description

  • Built-in Kitchen Appliances
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Balcony
  • Security
  • Covered Parking
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • View of Water
  • View of Landmark
  • Lobby in Building

Espace Real Estate is thrilled to present Bluewaters Bay by Meraas, an impressive new high-rise development featuring a range of waterfront apartments from 1 to 4 bedrooms on Bluewaters Island, Dubai. Situated adjacent to popular areas like Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island is ideally positioned in one of the city most vibrant and sought-after locations. With a design inspired by Dubai unique lifestyle and a prime location, Bluewaters Bay radiates genuine grandeur. The development offers a flexible payment plan, with 80% of the payment due during the construction phase and the remaining 20% upon handover. Anticipated handover date: Q3 2027.


-2 Bedrooms
-Sea view
-BUA: Approximately 1,243 sqft
-Payment plan
-Balcony
-Fully-fitted kitchen
-Built-in wardrobes
-1 Parking space
-Vacant


Finance is available on this property through Espace Real Estate.

Office location: Unit 2702 and 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: 04 306 9999
RERA No.: 62536; ORN: 936

his property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker

Amenities

Contact

Google Location Map

Calculate your Mortgage

AED
20%
10Years
%

Monthly Payment:

AED 48,605

Request a Free Property Valuation

To arrange a free, no-obligation, market appraisal of your property, please complete the form below and one of our agents will be in touch

By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Similar Properties