logo

Genuine Resale with Multiple Units For Sale

Bluewaters Bay Tower 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai

2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale

  • Price:

    AED6,616,250

  • Location:

    Bluewaters Bay Tower 1

  • Bedrooms:

    2

  • Size:

    1309sqft

Key Features & Description

  • Built-in Kitchen Appliances
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Balcony
  • Security
  • Covered Parking
  • Shared Gym
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • View of Water
  • View of Landmark
  • Lobby in Building

Espace Real Estate is delighted to introduce you to the latest high-rise development, Bluewaters Bay by Meraas. This remarkable project offers a range of 1 to 4-bedroom waterfront apartments on Bluewaters Island, Dubai. Bluewaters Island is strategically located near Jumeirah Beach Residence, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina, making it one of the city most popular and vibrant areas. Bluewaters Bay draws inspiration from the Dubai lifestyle, boasting contemporary architectural design and a truly unique location that exudes grandeur. With a flexible payment plan, 80% is payable during the construction phase and the remaining 20% upon handover. Anticipated handover date Q3 2027.


-2 Bedrooms
-Sea view
-BUA: Approximately 1,309 sqft
-Payment plan
-Balcony
-Fully-fitted kitchen
-Built-in wardrobes
-1 Parking space
-Vacant


Finance is available on this property through Espace Real Estate.

Office location: Unit 2702 and 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: 04 306 9999
RERA No.: 62536; ORN: 936

his property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker

Amenities

Contact

Google Location Map

Calculate your Mortgage

AED
20%
10Years
%

Monthly Payment:

AED 54,830

Request a Free Property Valuation

To arrange a free, no-obligation, market appraisal of your property, please complete the form below and one of our agents will be in touch

By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Similar Properties